City of Azle offers residents free spring cleaning opportunity
On May 6, 2023, the City of Azle will be holding their bi-annual X-Treme Green Event. From 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Azle residents can bring approved items for no-cost disposal at the city garage located at 470 Denver Trail.
- Household Hazardous Waste (Paint, pesticides, fertilizers, motor oil, antifreeze, gasoline, batteries)
- Documents for on-site shredding (Confidential documents, bank statements, old bills)
- Automotive Tires (Standard passenger, SUV, lawn mower, tractor 4-wheeler)
- Household Metal Goods (Water heaters, washers/dryers, refrigerators, freezers, small metal scraps)
- E-Waste (Computers, cathode-ray tube monitors, plasma and LCD televisions, printers, scanners, copiers, radios, CD players, VCRs, telephones)
The event is a partnership between the City of Azle and Community Waste Disposal (CWD). The City of Azle asks that residents pre-sort their items before arriving to not create back-up and congestion. This event is intended for Azle residents only and participants should be prepared to present a utility bill and their driver’s license as proof of residence. The city or contractors may reject certain items or charge special handling fees under certain circumstances.
DO NOT BRING
- Building materials
- Butane cylinders
- Medical waste
- Propane cylinders
- Radioactive material
- Smoke detectors
- Any one material where the accumulated weight exceeds 500 pounds.
- Any one material where the accumulated volumes exceed 1 cubic yard.
- Any multiple items that accumulated volume exceed 4 cubic yards.
- Items brought from a business, even if that business is also a residence.
For any questions, contact Jimmy Duvall, Storm Water Manager, at 817-444-4511, or CWD at 972-392-9300/Option 2.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular commented articles.